Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Yet another VoxBox!

I'm really enjoying getting packages in the mail from Influenster!!  I get products for free and am asked to give my honest opinion and reviews on each product on social media.

My most recent box was for Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara.  I have had the opportunity to try it out and I really like it.  My recent favorite mascara (for about a year or so) has been Perversion by Urban Decay.  I have found that the Marc Jacobs is just as good as the Perversion!  I have long lashes, but they are fine.  I like a mascara that adds fullness and volume without being flaky or clumpy.  Marc Jacobs definitely delivers!  Coverage is smooth and washes off easily.   The price point on the MJ mascara is about $26 per tube.  My UD Perversion is only about $22.  I find them to be equal in quality so far so I probably won't make the switch.  If the price was reversed, I would have!  That being said, if UD ever discontinues Perversion or is out of stock when I'm in need of mascara, I would pay the $4 extra to have a good quality mascara.


No comments: