Monday, December 28, 2015

Influenster Jingle VoxBox review

This was my first multi-product box from Influenster.  I received a number of products.  Here is the list of items from my box:

Rapunzel IttyBitty doll from Hallmark
Pure Ice nail polish color: Home Run
Sample of Bischoff cookies
Coupon for Free Ore-Ida Tater Tots product
NYC 24hr Eyeliner
KISS True Volume false eyelashes (with the adhesive)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream


The IttyBitty doll is adorable!  The tag says $6.95, which isn't overly expensive, but for such a small doll it isn't super cheap either.  It would be cute for a baby or to collect.

I like the Pure Ice Nail color -- coverage is pretty good for a low-cost nail polish (I think it's about $4 at Walmart).  My color is a minty-greenish color and will be a great color for the summer.

I already love biscoff cookies so I was happy to get a sample of those!  They are spicy like a gingerbread cookie -- delicious with Nutella!

My family loves tater tots so we will happily use the coupon for a free bag!  We eat tater tots a few times a month!

I don't often wear eyeliner, so I really don't have a good knowledge base on them, but this one seems to go on smooth and soft.  I got dark brown which works well for my skin tone.

I've never worn false eyelashes before so I am sure it will be quite comical when I try these out!!  I've left it for last as far as completing my tasks required by Influenster.  I've got long lashes already so I'm curious to see what I'll look like with falsies on!  I'm thinking they would be nice for a fancy night out -- I don't have those often, either!!

I've been a cetaphil user for years!  It's my go-to for dry skin.  It's non-greasy and keeps my skin super soft.


As I've said before, I get these products for free from influenster to review.  The opinions and reviews are my own.


No comments: